Your private haven in the Hunter
Whether you’re visiting the Hunter Valley to relax, spend time with family or indulge in a wine or foodies weekend, you’ll find Wine Country Villas offers the perfect place to stay.
Our boutique accommodation provides eight beautifully designed and tastefully furnished villas. Choose from spacious one- or two-bedroom villas, nestling in 25 acres of lovely Australian bushland.
Enjoy all the creature comforts, including:
- luxurious king-size beds and linen
- heating and cooling with both reverse-cycle air-conditioning and slow-combustion wood fire
- split-level design, with lounge and full kitchen on the ground floor—bedroom/s upstairs
- spacious fully-stocked kitchen with dishwasher, bar fridge, electric cook top and microwave
- a specially designed servery-style window and granite bench that opens out to each villa's own entertaining deck
- Foxtel—aka Cable or Pay TV
- LCD flat-screen television and DVD player
- wireless internet (WiFi) for connecting via your own device/s
- stylish wet-room-style bathrooms
- sliding doors leading to an entertaining deck area, with BBQ
- keyless entry, for absolute security and privacy—no losing your villa's key
- ample parking for two family-sized cars
- polished cypress pine floors throughout.
Our spacious and contemporary villas are light filled, boasting breathtaking views of the surrounding Australian countryside that are simply spectacular!
We’ve thought of everything
We pride ourselves on offering a personalised level of service that’s simply not available at the large corporate resorts. If you have any particular needs or requirements, don’t hesitate to call and let us know. We want to make sure that every aspect of your visit is just perfect!
|A generous selection of breakfast goodies is included and awaits your arrival.|
Inclusions (what the rates cover)
As well as the previously mentioned creature comforts, we've included all the little extras—that’s why, at Wine Country Villas, you’ll also find:
- generous breakfast goodies, including bacon, eggs, juice, bread, conserves and spreads
- luxury toiletries, including body wash, shampoo and conditioner
- kitchen essentials such as washing-up liquid, milk, salt, pepper and cooking oil
- DeLonghi coffee maker with coffee and hot chocolate pods
- bottled water
- ready-chopped wood and fire starters for the slow-combustion wood fire place
- fluffy towels.
Prices, offers and deals
We apologise as we cannot accept any pets at this time.
Wine Country Villas is a strictly non-smoking establishment (indoors and on villas' decks)—smoking is permitted on the grounds, outdoors only—see our terms and conditions.
Ready to book?
Secure your booking online.
We accept the following cards:
- American Express (a 3% surcharge applies).
Specials & deals
Reviews we've received
Recent reviews received via Wotif/Expedia:
- Beautiful location, quiet, tranquil, fabulous view—A lot of love and attention to detail in this place:) The cleanliness of this villa was 10 star! ... (5/5, Angela from Sydney)
- Awesome place! Beautifully appointed apartment, great facilities, BBQ, breakfast kit, coffee machine. Highly recommended ... (4/5, A verified traveller)
- Lovely villa in the Hunter Valley vineyards. Pros: Location and the high standard of self catering type accommodation. Location: Perfect location for vineyards, golf courses and other Hunter Valley events ... (5/5, Carol from Sydney)
- Great views, beautiful Villas. Family weekend break. Easy to find. ... (5/5, Yvette)
- Getaway—Pros: Location, foxtel, wifi and breakfast included. Cons: Nothing really, only a pool would be nice but not essential. Perfect location close to all the winerys [sic], pub etc. Villa was clean, tidy, air conditioned as it was very hot. BBQ on the balcony, foxtel and wifi a bonus. Would highly recommended and will be back for sure. We couldn't figure out the bbq and Steve was down straight away ... (5/5, Kristy from Sydney)